The Victoria Vegan Fest is a FREE festival on July 1st from 12-5pm located in Market Square.
We’re proud to present our schedule for the 2014 Victoria Vegan Fest!
- 12pm – Welcome to the Vegan Fest!
- 12:30 – STAGE – Deb Gleason, Vegan Lifestyle Coach & Chef, ‘Life in the Kitchen with Esther the Wonder Pig’
- 1pm – CLASSROOM – Paulina de la Torre ‘A Vegan Taste of México’, Vegan mole to spice up your Taco Tuesdays!
- 1:15pm – STAGE – Jon Kanie’s Salsa Dancing demo
- 1:30 – STAGE – Fireweed, Ecofeminist Vegan, ‘A Look at Locavorism & Veganic Growing’
- 2pm – CLASSROOM – Diana Hassannia ‘A Speedy Death By Chocolate’, Quick Vegan Treats: Blueberry Chocolate Bars, Peanut Butter Cups and Vegan Nutella in a flash!
- 2:30pm – STAGE – Vesanto Melina, Vegan Dietitian, ‘Update on Vegan and Raw Nutrition’
- 4pm – STAGE – A Vegan Discussion Panel ‘Dispelling Common Vegan Myths’ featuring host David MacKenzie-Kong, with Lesley from the Fur-Bearer Defenders, Jordan from The Raging Kucing, and Dave from The Victoria Vegan.
- 5pm – Raffle Draw & Closing Ceremonies!